The preceding flurry of announcements is leading up to this one: For the second year, the Zymoglyphic Museum will be rolling its roadshow down the Peninsula to the bucolic hilltop campus of Foothill College (Los Altos, CA) to showcase the full range of offerings from the Zymoglyphic Museum Press! Last year's version is shown above; this year's lineup will also include a new photo-essay book and an instructive pamphlet on creating your own museum.
The full list of books available:
- The Tale of the Wandering Monk A new photo-essay featuring a diminutive traveler
- Creating and curating Your Own Museum A handy booklet for those who are plagued with accumulated detritus and in need of guidance
- The Zymoglyphic Museum - 110 page, full color guide to the museum
- Views of the Zymoglyphic Region 32 pictures purporting to be prints from a 19th century voyage to the region, but in fact contemporary collages
- Sketches of the Zymoglyphic Region 20 intriguing and mysterious sketches from and of the Zymoglyphic region
The Book Arts Jam is put on by the Bay Area Book Artists. It features one-of-a-kind artist-made books, as well as self-published items and materials that you can use to create your own books. In addition, there will be exhibits, demonstrations, and talks pertaining to the book arts. The show is on from 10 AM to 4 PM, and admission is free but parking is $2.